1. There are three (3) scholarships that will be offered by the Tyler Haymore Memorial Scholarship Foundation, Inc.*First Scholarship Recipient = $5,000*Second Scholarship Recipient = $3,000*Third Scholarship Recipient = $2,000
2. Applicant must be a full-time high school senior or full-time student at a vocational school, business college, junior college, four-year college or university, or attending graduate school. Non-students and part-time students will be considered if they demonstrate compelling circumstances.
3. The Applicant must be an U.S. citizen to be eligible to participate and meet the other criteria.
4. Each scholarship will be forwarded in the Applicant’s name to the school of their choice, for classes in the 2022 Fall Semester/Quarter.
5. Each scholarship is good only for the academic year in which it is awarded and will be forfeited if the student does not attend school in the 2022 Fall Semester/Quarter.
6. Each applicant must fill out an application, submit a copy of their most recent transcripts, provide a copy of their birth certificate or other form of government issued identification, and submit their essay of 1,000 words maximum (two page Max).
7. Applicants that do not meet all of the scholarship criteria but have compelling special circumstances may still apply.
8. Students may apply any time from April 12, 2022 to May 15, 2022. Applications are available at www.TylerHaymoreMemorialScholarship.org.
9. Fully completed application packages must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and received no later than May 15, 2022.
10. The Scholarship Review Committee will select the recipients and the Board of Directors will announce the names of the recipients by June 30, 2022. All decisions of the Board of Directors are final.